Galvanized threaded steel pipe is a continuous circular tube formed by rolling the galvanized steel strip into a certain waveform and engaging the edges of the steel strip with each other after bending and inclined spiral. Galvanized threaded steel pipe was invented by the United States in 1896 and has been used for more than 100 years. It is an ideal substitute for cement pipe and reinforced concrete structure.
Technical parameters of galvanized threaded steel pipe
- Steel plate material: SGHC hot dip galvanized steel plate or SS400 or Q235 hot-rolled steel plate.
- Steel plate thickness: 1.6mm-4.2mm.
- According to the cross-section shape of the channel, it is divided into: circular, oval, horseshoe, dustpan, etc.
- According to the form of import and export, it can be divided into orthogonal and oblique; straight, oblique, etc.
- Filling height: 0.3-70m.
- Pipe diameter (span): 0.3-3.6m.
- The connection form of nozzle joint is divided into flange connection, clamp connection, etc.
- Waveform parameter: wave distance (p) × Wave depth (D) (mm)
68×13 75×25 125×25
Anti-corrosion treatment: hot dip galvanizing, thickness 600g / m² (double side); apply asphalt on site.
Service life: ≥ 100 years.
Note: 1. The above product specifications are common specifications. 2. If customers need other products with special specifications, our company can specially design and process them according to technical requirements.
Application of galvanized threaded steel pipe
Drainage: domestic water discharge, factory sewage discharge, road culvert drainage.
Channels: roads, railways, human and livestock channels, vehicle channels, small open tunnels and military bunkers.
Protection: underground communication cable, gas pipe network protection pipe, urban common ditch.
Industry: coal mine ventilation pipe, coal mine shaft, pile foundation shell, industrial chimney.
Agriculture: farmland water well, canal irrigation, inverted siphon and granary.